Last Updated: July 1, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
This Policy applies to DataMagicians, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://datamagicians.com you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, company name, etc. which may be used when you inquire about products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, DataMagicians may have the occasion to collect personal anonymous demographic information, such as address, city, state, zip code, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service and give us the ability to reach you with any new products, updates and offers.
It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
• To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
• To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like based on the pages of our site that you have visited;
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
DataMagicians does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
DataMagicians may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from DataMagicians.
DataMagicians uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within DataMagicians' control.
Disclosure of Information
DataMagicians may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
• as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
• in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
• in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
• as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
• to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
• as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of DataMagicians.
DataMagicians greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in DataMagicians products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, social media, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
DataMagicians' website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, please note that we do not offer services directly to consumers and we are not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act as a business. We respect your privacy, however, and want you to be able to make meaningful choices about how your information is collected and used. If you would like to make a request with regard to how your personal information is handled, used, disclosed or maintained, you may contact the business that initially collected your personal information, or you may contact us as described below in the “Contact Us” section.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com You may also click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we may send you, which can be found at the very bottom of each email correspondence. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. DataMagicians will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
DataMagicians' operations are located in the United States. We do not, nor are we able to, collect any information from website visitors who reside out of the United Sates, unless that information is willing provide to us by an individual website visitor. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
We do not collect credit card or banking information via our website. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Phone Number: (480) 360-3134
52 Riley Rd; #410
Celebration, FL 34747